Online Registration Forms & Process Information (Link for full details)
We are excited to announce that Camas High School, Liberty Middle School, and Skyridge Middle School Athletic departments are now moving towards a paperless and convenient online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. The athletic offices will no longer take any paper registration, this must be done online.
Physicals will still need to be submitted to your school athletic office, either in person or via email
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- Have a completed physical [within the past two (2) years] from a physician.
- Have read and understood the Athletic Code of Conduct.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for the accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Emergency Contact Information
A parent/guardian should register by going to the link below for the school your student attends. Note: Hayes Freedom High School & Discovery High School students should select Camas High School; and Odyssey Middle School students should select either Liberty or Skyridge, based on their home middle school boundary.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Login. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Login, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner’s First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters, or spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Payment can be made via cash or check made payable to ASB or by accessing your online payment option through your school for credit/debit card. Payments cannot be made until August 2022 when your school ASB office opens or through the online payment system when your school ASB opens that up.
- Click the Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.