Student-athletes must meet high academic and attendance standards in order to participate in after-school sports. Our student-athletes focus on the things that make a difference in their education and their team membership.
- All students in middle school can participate in sports.
- Students may participate in one sport/activity per season.
- Students cannot practice or participate in competitions until all required forms have been completed and submitted through FamilyID. Students also must have a valid physical to start practice.
- Students who are absent for more than three periods in a day may not participate in any after-school sports or activities on that day.
- Track (grades 6, 7, 8)
- Boys Cross Country (grades 6, 7, 8)
- Boys Soccer (grades 6, 7, 8)
- Girls Volleyball (grades 7, 8)
- Girls Soccer (grades 6, 7, 8)
- Boys Basketball (grades 7, 8)
- Wrestling (grades 6, 7, 8)
- Girls Cross Country (grades 6, 7, 8)
- Girls Basketball (grades 7, 8)
- Football (grade 8)
Camas School District Athletics has a paperless, online registration program through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. Detailed information is available here.
Register here: www.familyid.com/organizations/skyridge-middle-school
If your student is interested in playing sports in high school, please use this registration link.
Q: FamilyID is instructing me to download my child’s physical, but it was submitted directly to the Skyridge athletic office.
A: The staff at Skyridge will verify the physical is valid and up to date.
Q: Is there a standard physical form?
A: Yes. Click here to view and download the Physical Form.
Q: Can I pay the fees through FamilyID?
A: No. You can pay fees via cash or check at school or through our online payment portal.
Q: How can I receive financial assistance?
A: Contact the staff at the athletic office.
- All athletic fees and fines must be paid in order to compete. Financial assistance is available.
- Each sport requires a valid ASB card ($30 each school year) and a sport-specific fee of $35. These funds are used to help defray the cost of equipment, cleaning/repair/replacement of uniforms, transportation, officials, and other expenses.
- You can pay fees via cash or check at school or through our online payment portal.